Money laundering getting harder to trace. Dividing illicit proceeds into small sums and placing them in multiple separate bank accounts to avoid attracting attention, the method known as structuring or "smurfing" helps tax evaders to circulate their fortunes around the globe
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.