Bangladesh Student protests
Nine days after the students of Bangladesh came out on the roads, protesting for safer roads since 2 students were killed by a speeding bus, things have gone south. Students’ demand was for the government to take road safety seriously, but what began as peaceful protest for something fundamental to any nation, has now turned into a bloodbath. Students are getting brutally attacked, and with the help of the police, the ruling party hooligans have made the streets unsafe to tread for both the protestors and any civilian who may be walking outside.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.