Some journalism is not information. It is, instead, a certain subtle fearmongering service, something that creates items that didn't take much time to be written and will attract eyeballs nonetheless, because they speak to the guts and not to the brain.
Then people will get even more scared of the vaccines, and they will start refusing to take them or, in the worst case, embrace some baloney conspiracy theory and convince themselves all is done to enslave them.
People that write this crap for newspapers, you are not journalists. Get a job.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.