Aung San Suu Kyi's Noble medal
Once the poster girl of the 21 st century freedom movements, for standing up to the military junta in Myanmar and spending over 15 years under house arrest, is now stripped off the Amnesty International's higher honour that was bestowed on her. The whole world looked at in dismay, the 1991 Nobel prize winner's sinister role in killing, and driving out scores of Rohingya Muslims out of their country.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.