The Artist vs AI
A computer looks over the shoulder of a painter as he works, in an effort to learn "how' the artist paints. Are artists in danger of being replaced by artificial intelligence as computers teaches itself how to paint by studying hundreds of artists' styles and techniques, which took them a lifetime to learn, to produce its own artwork ?
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.