Another portion of sanctions
EU nations have agreed to stop importing any oil from Russia that comes in by sea, which rules out about two-thirds of the total.
They will continue, on a temporary basis, to import Russian oil by pipeline. This is to benefit countries such as Hungary and Slovakia, which are highly dependent on it.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.