Another ICC Suspect from Africa
This week, war crimes suspect Bosco Ntaganda appeared before the International Criminal Court. Victor Ndula: 'The ICC continues to be a hot potato because the ICC cases appear to focus on Africa only. Sadly African rogue leaders have used this "perceived" bias to justify their defence of ICC bound suspects. It's a lose lose situation.'
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.