The Annexation Game: A Win-Win?
The Crimea might be a prize for Russia, but the majority of the Crimeans also feel they’ve won. The Moscow Times reports that, a year after Russia annexed the peninsula, only four percent of Crimeans remain opposed to Russia being there. This cartoon was commissioned by Offiziere.ch.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.