The frequency of gun violence in the U.S. has reached new extremes, with mass shootings at schools, offices and businesses reported seemingly every week by mentally disturbed individuals. Politicians are afraid of the gun interests, who have shown political power in defeating anyone who advocates even modest restrictions, and a fringe segment of the population is thinks government wants to kick down their doors and take away their guns. Meanwhile, killings happen again and again, while frustrated citizens see no progress against those who feel carrying guns everywhere is their sacred right.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.