Salvadoran migrant Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez, and his daughter Valeria, one year and 11 months old, were drowned in the Rio Grande when they tried to cross the border and enter Brownsville, Texas. Tired of waiting in Matamoros, the time to request political asylum from the authorities of the United States, on Sunday afternoon, Óscar Alberto, his wife Tania and their little Valeria, decided to cross the river.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.