With the advancing deforestation of the Amazon jungle, it is now on the very brink of turning into a savannah. This transformation into a dry steppe is irreversible by our standards of time, as rainforest it cannot simply be reforested because a rainforest makes its own weather. The consequences for the global climate system and for biodiversity are catastrophic.
Most of the deforestation in the Amazon is done for cattle farms and to grow fodder crops, in short for meat production. A cynic would say we gave our future for a Happy Meal Burger.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.