Activism behind bars
Ten Hong Kong protesters who were captured at sea by Chinese officials while attempting to flee the city were sentenced to up to three years in jail in mainland China in a case that has sparked international concern over Beijing’s crackdown on activists in the territory
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.