Abundance & Lack
This cartoon is part of our current project on Children’s Rights and is based on a sketch by a high school student: 'It seems like the world is devided into two parts. In the first, people can have anything they whish for; in the second, people are forced to live in poverty.'
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.