51st Anniversary of the declaration of martial law in the Philippines
Ferdinand Marcos Sr. declared martial law in the Philippines 51 years ago. Thousands were tortured and killed during his rule while his family lived like royalty. To this day, ironically the International Day of Peace, his son and current Philippine president Ferdinand Jr. and the rest of the family, have expressed no remorse and even flaunt those dark days as a shining period in our history.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.