3 years since 'referendum' in Crimea
The Ukrainian territory of Crimea was annexed by the Russian Federation on 18 March 2014. A 'referendum' on the status of Crimea was held on March 16, 2014, following Russian military takeover of the peninsula.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.