In the 21st century, Iranian women are not allowed to enter the stadium
For forty-three years, women in Iran have been banned from entering football stadiums by the Islamic Republic, and now in recent years, while FIFA has finally put pressure on them, with the condition that if you do not allow women into stadiums, we will boycott Iranian football, the Islamic Republic continues to resist women entering the stadium and fifa is silent!
Yesterday 29 March 2022, which was last match of Iran in the World Cup Asian qualifier, they still did not let the women into the stadium and they even dispersed the women with pepper spray and batons.
What more the Islamic Republic has to do so that you boycott them in the face of this gender apartheid!?
Would FIFA still remain silent if women from Western countries were banned from entering the stadium?
Now is time to Fifa take an action!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.