100th appearance of Khabarovsk residents at a peaceful protest for the release of former mayor Sergei Furgal.
Participants of the action traditionally gathered on Lenin square in front of the government building of the Khabarovsk territory and marched through the Central streets of the city. They chanted slogans against incumbent Governor Mikhail Degtyarev, President Vladimir Putin, and law enforcement officials
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.