Islamic fundamentalism and violence is on the rise in Bangladesh with the state patronization .
Present Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the title ‘Mother of the Qawmi’ — referring to Hefazat-e-Islam’s Qawami madrassa — seen by some as an endorsement for her party prior to the 2018 parliamentary elections. Former Hafazat-e-Islam chief Shah Ahmad Shafi had a good working relationship with the government.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.