On the way back from US
Donald Trump and the European Union struck an unexpected deal and averted an all-out trade war on Wednesday night.
Mr Trump said the EU had agreed to buy "a lot of soybeans almost immediately," and increase its imports of liquefied natural gas from the US "massively".
Mr Juncker said there would be no further tariffs, including on cars, while they negotiate, and that existing US tariffs on European steel and aluminum would be re-examined.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.