Vote Blue No Matter What
Despite a worldwide pandemic, the US Democratic Party is hell-bent on forcing people to the polls to vote in person in its Presidential primaries instead of postponing the vote or allowing voting by mail. Poll workers and citizens who turned out to vote in Illinois are testing positive for COVID19, and yet the DNC is so desperate to nominate senile, doddering Joe Biden that they're demanding the Wisconsin primary go on as planned. Perhaps instead of "Vote Blue No Matter Who", the Party's slogan should be "Vote Blue No Matter What".
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.