An Ugly, Unconventional Peace
OPINION: If the eventual U.S Democratic Party candidate somehow manages to win the election in November they will be faced with an uphill battle to maintain a semblance of peace in a power-sharing arrangement with extremist groups emboldened by the party's failure to condemn violent riots and anarchy arising out of a burgeoning civil rights movement protesting police brutality and systemic racism in the United States.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.