Twitter has suspended granting the "blue mark" for a monthly subscription, amid a state of chaos in the platform following the emergence of many fake accounts.
Several accounts impersonating major brands have been given the "blue tick", which was previously a means of verifying that a user's identity is real.
In one case, a user pretended to be the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and said "insulin is free", which caused chaos and the company's stock plummeted.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.