The Snake in the Grass is Mahmoud Abbas
If this cartoon using a flag to satirize Palestinian PM Mahmoud Abbas was published in a newspaper and Abbas or the PLO took offence and called for my firing or censorship I would expect my friends and colleagues to rise up in defence of freedom of expression.
That is why I stand with Vasco Gargalo: for the right to express my opinion as a cartoonist without fear of retribution.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.