Question for Pete Kreiner
I’m uploading this sketch here specifically for Pete Kreiner. I’m doing a cartoon for my newspaper on the NYT’s decision and my idea uses a concept quite similar to Pete’s idea from a couple of days back; https://www.cartoonmovement.com/cartoon/58284
I could use a normal gallows with NY Times written on it, but I like this visual a lot more. So Pete, I was hoping to get your permission to go with this idea. I’d hate to be accused of plagiarism, so if you feel I’m stealing your idea, let me know, and I’ll take a different approach.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.