Palestine & the ICC
Israel and its Western allies are vigorously opposed to Palestinian membership of the ICC. Were Palestine to join the Court, Israeli leaders could be prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the West Bank and Gaza, even though Israel is not a member of the ICC. This cartoon was also published by Justice Hub.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.