Obama cannot use ‘veto pen’ on Iran sanctions
US President Barack Obama does not have the authority to use his “veto pen” on legislation tightening sanctions on Iran, as there is a “supermajority” in Congress in favor of additional bans
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.