No, oh King
At least 70 people have been killed in a brutal repression against pro-democracy activists in eSwatini – the last feudal dictatorship in Africa, a system described by the current king, 53-year-old Mswati III, as a monarchical democracy.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.