On 17 April 2014 ICC Trial Chamber V(a) granted, by majority, the prosecution’s request to subpoena eight Kenyan witnesses to appear before the court in the trial of deputy president Ruto and journalist Sang. According to the ruling, the government of Kenya shall assist in compelling the witnesses to appear before the ICC either by video-link or before the chamber convened in Kenya. The ICC has also permitted Kenya and Ruto’s defence team room to appeal the decision. This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.