Naji al Ali 1936-1987
The 34th Anniversary of the Assassination of Palestinian Cartoonist Naji Al-Ali in London.
Written by: R. Teixiera
Cartoon by FadiToOn.
34 years ago today, on 22 July 1987, Naji Al-Ali was shot in the head by Ismail Sowan, a double agent of OLP and Mossad. This Palestinian cartoonist spared no criticism of either the Israeli occupation or the Arab leaders who were being assimilated by the colonial process. He is the creator father of Handala, a symbol of the Palestinian youth who were forced into exile. In a time where Abbas behaves like a despot, that people like Shahd Wadi lose their work post for opinion crime, that AP refuses to call elections and increased internal repression, remember Naji's message is the best tribute to the Palestinian resistance
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.