Moscow authorities are preparing to disperse
Moscow authorities are preparing to disperse an opposition rally outside the Moscow City Hall on Saturday, July 27. The discontent of citizens is caused by the refusal to allow independent candidates for elections to the Moscow City Duma. Officials are not going to register candidates. The rally at the Moscow City Hall was announced last week by opposition politician Alexei Navalny. He offered to hold an indefinite protest action demanding to allow candidates who are not registered to participate in the elections. On Wednesday, the court arrested him for 30 days.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.