Morning of Belarus 26/10/20 - strike
A former presidential candidate who calls herself a national leader, Svetlana Tikhanovskaya, said on Sunday evening that a nationwide strike will begin in the country on October 26.
According to local telegram channels, workers from several factories were the first to join the strike on Monday morning. So, workers at the Minsk tractor plant (MTZ) and Minsk delivery of wheeled tractors (MZKT)they began to gather at the checkpoints of their enterprises.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.