Mikhail Gorbachev, who has died aged 91, was revered in West but criticised by many Russians for overseeing end of USSR. The fall of the Communist system brought democracy, but also cleared the way for the rise of billionaire oligarchs who wrested control of most of Russia’s economy
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.