Seven years after a devastating earthquake and tsunami led to a catastrophic meltdown at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant on Japan's east coast, more than 50,000 Fukushima residents who lived within the 20-km evacuation zone around the plant have been told they may never be able to return due to the dangers of radiation exposure.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.