Mexican drug war
The Mexican Drug War is an ongoing armed conflict taking place among rival drug cartels, who fight each other for regional control, and Mexican government forces who seek to combat drug trafficking. The figures for the last 4 years: 1,000+ Police and prosecutors killed, 138 Army soldiers killed, 14 Marines killed, 318 Federal Police killed, 58 reporters killed, 1,000 children killed, 121,199 cartel members detained but only 8,500 convicted.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.