UK Prime Minister Theresa May has gathered sufficient support from the House of Commons on Wednesday to overcome the motion of censure that the Labor Party presented on Tuesday after the government's historic defeat in the vote on the Brexit agreement. . Although the 'premier' has managed to retain the position, the uncertainty surrounding the Brexit remains. Parliament has rejected the agreement and the European Union refuses to reopen negotiations with the United Kingdom on the grounds that the current version is the best possible.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.