This caricature of Juan Villalonga was commissioned for a weekly business magazine. JV was made President of Spanish telecommunications company Telefonica in 1996 (later accused of corruption, illegal offshore assets etc) thanks to his best friend José Maria Aznar, President of Spain at the time. The magazine's director later complained he thought it was an insult to Juan Villalonga. I always thought it was an insult to pigs.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.