Journalism in prison
250 journalists were imprisoned over the past year. Most of them for publishing articles that were critical of the government, or political parties, or because they revealed cases of corruption, or denounced human rights violations.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.