The European Central Bank (ECB) has moderated the increase in interest rates, but has increased the intensity of talk about “big” hikes in the near future. The direct result was a longer-term “jump” for Euribor, to which most family home loans are linked. A more significant increase in Euribor rates will worsen the provision of housing loans
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.