"I ask you to blame the Russian Federation for my death."
On October 6, Nizhny Novgorod hosted a farewell ceremony for journalist Irina Slavina. Editor in chief of the Nizhny Novgorod edition of "Goat Press" 2 October, doused himself with gasoline and set on fire near the building of regional Department of the MIA. Before the act of self-immolation, she wrote on Facebook: "I ask you to blame the Russian Federation for my death."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.