History ?̶?̶?̶?̶?̶ Repeats
In 1933 AdoIf Hitler appointed Hermann Goring as Minister of the Interior. His first orders were to defund and ultimately eliminate police departments so that they wouldn't interfere with his Brown Shirts whose mission it was to riot, burn buildings and assault citizens in an effort to sway German elections.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.