Haiti, One Year Later...
It has been a year since a devastating earthquake ended normal life for almost everybody in Haiti. And although over 1,3 billion dollar has already been donated to rebuild Haitian society, the overwhelming majority of the people still have to live in tents with little food, poor hygiene and even worse medical care. This is actually a sequel cartoon to one I did January 2010, which you can see here.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.