Guido the Olympic Clown (Deconstructed Olympic Flag)
Guido the Clown is the unofficial mascot for every Olympic Games.
He is a surly bastard of a clown, and behind his hepatitis-yellowed eyes there is a dark secret.
You see, every time a Games is awarded this clown arrives in the host city and proceeds to turn everything upside down. He endangers lives and ensures that the poorest people are displaced, all for the "betterment" of humanity.
People DIE because of Guido the Olympic Clown.
Anyway, Guido’s on his way to Tokyo now with a vengeance. He has some old-peoples homes to remove to make way for a new stadium.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.