Greek elections (finally?)
If elections could change things they'd be probably ruled illegal... this is the case of Athens where the two ex-big parties postponed the elections from March to April... and from April to May. while bombarind people with post-apocaliptic scenarios (and cold-war destabilization tactics) of what could happen if we vote a non pro-Memorandum non pro-IMF party... in the first post-Junta elections that could actually change things for the first time in 40 years. After all "Issues at hand ar far too important for Greek people to decide on their own"...
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.