Freedom for freedom of expression
Notorious Jordanian cartoonist Emad al-Hajjaj was arrested on Thursday on charges of sabotage of Jordan's relations with the United Arab Emirates after publishing a cartoon that satirized the normalization agreement between Israel and the UAE.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.