FREE RAMON ESONO
Today the trial should begin the trial against the cartoonist Ramon Esono Ebalé who has been in Malabo Black Beach Prison for over five months. Officially arrested for counterfeiting of banknotes, in reality, he has long been inimical to the regime of the oldest African despot who has been ruling over Equatorial Guinea for over 30 years, which Ramon has often targeted with his satirical cartoons.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.