The United Nations Conference on Human Rights (Vienna, 1993) formally recognized violence against women as one of the forms of human rights violations. Since then, the governments of UN member countries and civil society organizations have worked to eliminate this type of violence, which is also recognized as a serious public health problem.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.