The number of flights hit a record 11m in European airspace last year, according to figures from Eurocontrol, which co-ordinates national air traffic management agencies. Flight delays in Europe more than doubled last year as airlines and air traffic controllers failed to hit EU performance targets. Delays rose to a total of 19.1m minutes last year, double that of the previous year. The average delay per flight was 1.73 minutes in 2018 against EU performance targets of half a minute. It looks like the same thing is going to happen this year.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.