EU parliament election vote counting
Voter turnout has steadily declined since the first European Parliament elections in 1979, which saw 62 percent of eligible citizens take part. In 2014, 42.6 percent cast ballots, far below the average turnout for national elections across Europe.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.