From an early age us kids would get up at 5 am on Remembrance Day and head off with our parents to the dawn service to remember the fallen in war.
It instilled in me a reverence for the fallen and the sacrifice they made, and I'm glad I was brought up that way.
So, it was disappointing to see hardly anything on here a couple of weeks ago for Remembrance Day, except for this brilliant cartoon by NEMØ
which I've deemed to be my Cartoon of the Month.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.