Erdoğan v Penguen
Once again Turkish president Recep Erdoğan is taking legal action against satirical magazine "Penguen" and specifically Bahadir Baurter & Özer Aydoğan. The president claims a cartoon including a closed finger and thumb gesture is an insult.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.